Viru$-t forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Viru$-t forum

Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hero Questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldeneye71
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Okay, so I built a hero's mansion in my second village. I created one Equites Caesaris and hit "train" in my mansion. I then upgraded the building to level 3. Now, i have "redistributed" his skill points evenly. I just don't understand what the skill points mean or how to use the hero effectively. I just created him in order to conquer oasis'. Could someone help explain how to use a hero?
Back to top Go down
Key-Waksila
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:22 pm

He's basically a super war machine

My advice to you is to stay away from the def. and off. bonuses, just because they are a waste of time.

Upgrade your Offense the most Defense the second and you want to regenerate of coarse

You can make him into a super warrior by choosing what you want to upgrade. My hero, for instance, is level 5 and has attack of over 1500, so it works great
Back to top Go down
deathisuponyou
Admin
Admin
deathisuponyou

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Thats exactly right... i have a level 8 and attack of 2700
Back to top Go down
Goldeneye71
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 pm

How do i upgrade his level? And if the building level is ten, but my hero is not, can I still conquer oasis?
Back to top Go down
Key-Waksila
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:25 am

As long as the mansion is level ten it doesn't matter what level your hero is

He gains levels by the amounts of kills he has.

Lvl. 2 = 100 kills
Lvl. 3 = 300 kills
Lvl. 4 = 600 kills

Ect.

If you have any questions on your hero, a great place to go is posted just below this - it'll answer just about all your questions and saves me time from typing

http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=450
Back to top Go down
docholliday909
Praetorian
Praetorian

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:07 am

Actually, the offensive/defensive bonus % is much more useful in end-game than the simple offensive/defensive stat of the hero, because you are gaining a percentage bonus based on your entire army.

Pretend you have an army of 2000 imperians , which have an attack of 70 (when not upgraded). If your hero had an Offensive bonus of 10% that would give you a bonus of 14,000 attack. ( 2000*70=140,000)

If your hero is an Equites Caesaris (the most powerful roman cavalry), and you put equal stat points into Attack Strength (50 stat points =10% bonus) you would only recieve an attack bonus of 7,600.

Therefore, it's generally actually a bad idea to spend those points in the Attack/Defense strength because by end-game they don't scale as well as if you had put the points into the bonus% stat instead.

http://help.travian.com/hero/index.php

Use the herocreator to see for yourselves

Personally, for the first few levels, i would put 1 statpoint into Attack Strength, 3 into Offensive Bonus and 1 into Regeneration.

After that, i put 4 into Offensive Bonus and 1 into Regeneration per level-up.
Back to top Go down
DracoWolfclaw
Praetorian
Praetorian
DracoWolfclaw

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 pm

I agree with him compleatly, between blacksmith and hero bonuses it makes a huge differance in attacks as apposed to a the hero as just an uber sward swinger. What affects the war most after all, the single worrior, or the general that effectivly comands a leagion?
Back to top Go down
Key-Waksila
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:31 am

I never thought of it that way I guess... But then again, you have to remember that the def/offense-bonus goes up by a tenth every level, in order for it to get up to 10% you would need to have a level 50 at least
Back to top Go down
docholliday909
Praetorian
Praetorian

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:42 am

errr.. its by .2 each level, and as i said, 50 points were required for a 10% bonus, which if you put every last point into that would require a level NINE hero......use the herocreator before you talk and confuse people more Razz

lol..and even if it were by .1 each point (Its not), you gain 5 points per level, so your math is still wrong.. you'd need a minimum of a level 19 hero (you start with 5 stat points)
Back to top Go down
Key-Waksila
Axeman
Axeman

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:05 pm

Wow, now I feel completely foolish and belittled by some guys when I just did some quick math in my head

I'm no freaking Sevant - give me a break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Questions   Hero Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Questions
Page 1 of 1