Viru$-t forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Viru$-t forum

Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some idiot is sending me reinforcements

Go down 
+3
toga 2
Key-Waksila
YrdBtch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YrdBtch
Praetorian
Praetorian

Some idiot is sending me reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm not sure where else to post this. Is there any way to kill his troops while they are in my village?? I have been raiding him about every 2 days....and he's retaliating...by sending reinforcements! I'm sure he just forgot to choose an attack type....but????? I suppose, if he neglects to realize his mistake, I could try to starve them...LOL!
YB
Back to top Go down
Key-Waksila
Axeman
Axeman

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:29 pm

lol, this is a pretty funny situation

Even though starving them doesn't work... it still made me laugh pretty good
Back to top Go down
toga 2
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
toga 2

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Some people will send out reinforcements to the people that attack them because some people do not pay very close attention to their reports and they could have a boat load of other peoples troops
with out knowing it. I have done it before and got about 1000 small guys in about 5 different villages
to repel the guys force and i won but lost most of my troops Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dumee
Axeman
Axeman

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 pm

use the rally point to send forces back
Back to top Go down
deathisuponyou
Admin
Admin
deathisuponyou

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Yeah seriously... its really simple to send reforces back...
Back to top Go down
YrdBtch
Praetorian
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:47 am

Oh, just as soon as his 1 troop (Yep....1 whole preatorian...LOL!!!!) got to my village, I sent him packing. I wrote and asked if he was serious. His reply was, "Yep...they eat your crop. No more attacks!" LOL....I'm just shaking my head!
He'll s**t when I send catas, etc. That may be in the next few days....just for fun.
YB
Back to top Go down
kingkong
Praetorian
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:29 am

who is it thats sending them?
ill happily help destroy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-emir-
Admin
Admin
-emir-

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 am

if u need help I will send some too I have 25 catas
Back to top Go down
http://virus-t.heavenforum.com
YrdBtch
Praetorian
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Well, I could probably destroy him myself. He's a decent farm, so I'm not gonna hit him....yet.
Back to top Go down
-emir-
Admin
Admin
-emir-

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:23 pm

than don't destroy him it is not good to destroy own farm just send back his troops and kill them
Back to top Go down
http://virus-t.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot is sending me reinforcements   Some idiot is sending me reinforcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Some idiot is sending me reinforcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viru$-t forum :: WAR!!-
Jump to: