Viru$-t forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Viru$-t forum

Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cappo of AoW*H.K

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slifer
Praetorian
Praetorian

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm currently being attack by Cappo of The AoW*H.K alliance, which has a confedracy with the omni alliance. I told him virus and omni where one and the same and he still attacked.
Back to top Go down
Slifer
Praetorian
Praetorian

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Well if AoW wings are supposed to be our friends dont trust them... I'm currently deleting my account because Cappo has wipedout my troops and is tring to take over my cities, so long guys its been a fun ride.
Back to top Go down
toga 2
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
toga 2

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Thats sucks but bye and have fun
Back to top Go down
YrdBtch
Praetorian
Praetorian

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:32 pm

Did our leaders try talking with the attacker or his alliance leaders? This should have been dealt with. Part of the problem is that Slifer did not say anything to our alliance in time to help him.
Back to top Go down
JohnD
Praetorian
Praetorian

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 pm

I've also been attacked by mooo of AoW*HK repeatedly. As well as SweetRevenge. I haven't seen anything from them recently. I believe I have sorted out the sweetrevenge problem, but don't know about moooo as that is a reaccuring problem. I haven't seen anything from him in the past few days, but I believe he is off as of right now. I've got a stockpile of def troops building (about 1500 now), but this only keeps him off so long as everytime I fight him off and make a solid stance he'll crush the resistance with other villages. He really doesn't mind a beating as he has lost more than gained. Things have settled for now, but if anything arrises, I'll let you guys know. I'll dodge the first attacks and ask for support and defend if reins are available. Any other ideas are welcome, but right now its all defense for me.
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Admin
Admin

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:05 pm

I've been working on getting my defensive troop building spun up as quickley as possible. Right now I have a hero and about 500 Preatorians from various villages I can send to help if you need them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overthehillsandfaraway1
Sponsored content

Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cappo of AoW*H.K   Cappo of AoW*H.K Empty

Back to top Go down

Cappo of AoW*H.K
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viru$-t forum :: WAR!!-
Jump to: