Viru$-t forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Viru$-t forum

Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Common Defense Coordinated Attacks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel
Admin
Admin

Common Defense Coordinated Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 pm

Not for nothing but while I realize I already went off a little bit today I was looking through the alliance news and it seems that we have a serious retention problem going on. Again, I think that better communication would better serve us all. If you are being attacked and can't handle it yourself you need to post something so that people can come to your aid. Likewise, if you find yourself fighting a stornger opponent then call on your allies for help in destroying said player. It's really a load of crap when alliance members are getting villages taken from them and 1) they are not asking for help or b) they are not receiving help when it is asked for. Yes, everyone has limited resources and troop availability but that is no reason to not help. I am still rebuilding after reinforceing Death with 700 preatorians and my hero but the point is I sent more then I could afford because he is an alliance member. We need to work together to win. Right now I don't see the common goals that we should all be working towards. :don't:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overthehillsandfaraway1
Heruka
Theutates Thunder
Theutates Thunder
Heruka

PostSubject: Re: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 am

I have 500 ECs and 500 EIs and 1 Hero.

One problem I have is that our alliance is so spread out... I'd be more than happy to reinforce someone that needs it, but I'd like to keep my troops in the NorthWest section. Or at least not more than 12 hours away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bodhisattva_wade
Colonel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:52 pm

I understand that. I'm rather spread out all on my own with some villages 2 hours by cav away from my main. I'm converting two of my villages over to just produce defensive troops. Nothing else. That way I'll have a ready supply of soldiers to send to those who need it. My goal is to have 500 preatorians for protection in each of those two villages and everything else will be to send off.

I think we need a strategy though, not an indivudial one but a alliance wide one. I would sugest that everyone with three villages devote one village to just building and leveling defensive troops then everyone with five villages devoting two to just defensive troops, and anyone with seven devoting three villages to defensive troops.

As far as offensive capabilities I would sugest, at three villages, one for cav and one for infantry then at five villages two for cav and two for infantry and at seven three and three while the capital is used for the production of everything since the fields can be upgraded indefinately. I woulod also sugest that the capital is where the vast majority of seige equipment is produced. under cover
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overthehillsandfaraway1
toga 2
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
toga 2

PostSubject: Re: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm

I build troops and BamBum wipes them out every time and gets a lot of resources
Back to top Go down
YrdBtch
Praetorian
Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:29 pm

This has been my complaint with the alliance all along. We all need to communicate. If someone is attacking you...ask the rest of us for help. Make sure your granary is at a very high level in case we all need to send crop and troops to back you up. EVERYONE should have a high level granary! Be ready to defend yourself....ask for help....and be willing to help others being attacked. This server has been going for a while....we should be looking toward the end-game and start preparing to fight.
If you are being attacked repeatedly and don't ask for help, someone else who has already asked will get the help first. Don't provoke attacks of large, strong, alliances w/out permission from our leaders. No sense in getting us involved in a war we aren't ready for.
YB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Defense Coordinated Attacks   Common Defense Coordinated Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Defense Coordinated Attacks
Page 1 of 1