Viru$-t forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Viru$-t forum

Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's the Leadership??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel
Admin
Admin

Where's the Leadership?? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm

What's happening with the leadership? Of the entire council the only person regurally posting (who isn't leaving) is -emir-......how are we to have a grand strategy and plan for final victory when no one who should be concocting said strategy is ever around? I understand people have lives and I understand that things do come up but then please tell us you won't be around. This is absurd, no one posts anything, no one ever communicates what's going on and no one's dots ever go yellow so either everyone is using sitters and never informed the rank and file they would be gone or are just ignoring the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overthehillsandfaraway1
dumee
Axeman
Axeman

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:35 am

i'm still here just haven't been able to check as often. Sitting for matteo...but i haven't been keeping his villages as good as i should be.

life beckons...
Back to top Go down
Heruka
Theutates Thunder
Theutates Thunder
Heruka

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 am

I'm here.

Where's the Leadership?? Braveheart
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bodhisattva_wade
toga 2
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
toga 2

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:43 pm

As of right now i am on but not for long i will be gone for most of this month but i post when ever i have something to say and i always try to read the form
Back to top Go down
RONASH 1
Praetorian
Praetorian

PostSubject: FALLING APART   Where's the Leadership?? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am

I ASK THE QUESTION, IS THE ALLIANCE FALLING APART, AND IF SO HOW CAN IT BE STOP, THERE ARE MEMBER,S WHO ARE UNDER ATTACK ALL THE TIME HOW CAN WE HELP, HOW ABOUT MAKING STRONGHOLD,S FOR THERE ARMY,S Shocked
Back to top Go down
Colonel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:17 am

I think we are simply suffering from a lack of communication which has, in turn, led us to this current state. I believe that too many of us are viewing ourselves as indivudial players rather then as parts of a whole.

As far as the attacks go this is what I propose. Those of us that are under attack need to list who is attacking them and they need to send messages to whomever is attacking them to please stop. If that does not work then the leaders need to send the messages and if that does not work then we, as an alliance, go to war against those players. We may not be the largest alliance but when we combine we can have a much greater strength then we have indivudially. Furthermore, we need to look into if these attacks are coming from alliances that have confedercies or NAP's with alliances that we have confedercies or NAPS's with. But of course, for these things to take place we need to have much stronger lines of communication then we have now.

I think we might need a restructuring of the council to better reflect those players who are around and who have productive input and ideas to further the goals of said alliance.

As a first step if you are being attacked and you read the forums you need to post who is attacking you. A reason why would also be helpful, as well as what alliance they are a part of, if any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overthehillsandfaraway1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Leadership??   Where's the Leadership?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the Leadership??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viru$-t forum :: Alliance council-
Jump to: